Grilled chicken is an all-time favorite item among all ages. Though there are various recipes to prepare your grilled chicken, it never fails to tweak them with your own touch. Here’s a unique recipe for grilled chicken to indulge in a burst of flavors. This tantalizing recipe features grilled chicken thighs, well-seasoned zucchini noodles, and a delectable blueberry-tarragon sauce. The delicious combination of juicy chicken, vibrant zucchini, and the unique blend of blueberries and tarragon creates a symphony of tastes that will leave your palate craving more. Whether you’re hosting a summer barbecue or simply looking for a wholesome and flavorful meal, this mouthwatering recipe will surely impress all.
This unique and lip-smacking grilled chicken dish offers a delightful culinary experience with its harmonious blend of flavors and textures. From the vibrant and tangy blueberry-tarragon sauce to the succulent grilled chicken thighs and refreshing zucchini noodles, each component contributes to a symphony of tastes that will leave you craving more. Here’s the recipe to savor this extraordinary combination and impress your taste buds with a memorable meal.
Ingredients (For 4 Servings):
● Bone-in skin-on chicken thighs, 8 pieces
● Chicken broth, ½ cup
● Zucchini noodles, 8 cups
● Blueberries, 2 cups
● Pomegranate juice or dry red vino, ½ cup
● Minced garlic, 3 cloves
● Halved lemons, 2
● Chopped fresh tarragon, 3 tablespoons
● Honey, 2 tablespoons
● Olive oil, 1 tablespoon
● Salt, ¼ teaspoon
● Ground black pepper, ¼ teaspoon
● Smoked paprika, 2 teaspoons
(For Blueberry-Tarragon Sauce)
● Combine all the blueberries, 2 tablespoons of tarragon, garlic, vino, broth, and honey in a large saucepan.
● Bring the mixture to a boil and then reduce the heat. Let it simmer uncovered for about 30 minutes or until the sauce has reduced to approximately 1¼ cups.
● Season the sauce with salt and ground black pepper according to taste.
(For Grilled Chicken Thighs)
● While the sauce is simmering, season chicken thighs with paprika, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper.
● Grill the chicken thighs over indirect heat, covered, for about 30 minutes or until they reach an internal temperature of 175°F. Flip the chicken once during grilling.
● During the last 5 minutes of grilling, add lemon halves to the grill rack directly over the heat.
(For Zucchini Noodles)
● Toss zucchini noodles with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, the remaining tarragon, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper.
Serve the grilled chicken thighs with the seasoned zucchini noodles, grilled lemon halves, and the prepared blueberry-tarragon sauce while it’s still warm, and enjoy this amazing delicacy!
Cakes have always been a way to not only have a tasty treat but also have a centerpiece of an event that’s visually stunning and will enhance the experience of all participants. A very talented cake artist from New Jersey started creating edible objects that are so realistic that seeing them cut into cake pieces feels strange yet quite satisfying. With numerous projects already behind him, this artist has truly proven his skill and creativity many times over and the images of his work on Instagram always create a buzz!
Luke Vincentini is a cake artist that found his passion for creating edible art that mimics ordinary, everyday objects. His baked creations are highly realistic and certainly quite tasty as well. There are many types of events that are themed and could use a cake just like one of these to be the centerpiece of the occasion. With his work ranging from handbags and shoes to realistic Dorito bags, fruits, logs, beer cans, and even egg cartons, there seem to be no limits to this enthusiastic artist’s capabilities and creativity.
Difficult but Rewarding Work
Vincentini says that some of his creations take up to 14 hours to complete. With so much attention to detail, that is a lot of work to put into one cake. But, the results are always outstanding and the cake artist finds joy and fulfillment in what he does. There are many pictures of his edible art that can be seen on Vincentini’s Instagram page. Every picture showcases the finesse and eye-catching details of each project, and the frames in which they are cut to reveal a cake are truly fun to see. For anyone looking to throw a themed party and find a cake that will mislead and excite their guests, it’s good to know that there are such talented cake artists out there to turn to.